Sunday, May 29, 2011

Far from Doggin' it



One of the things I have had a ton of questions on is what types of foods do I typically eat during my contest prep and off season.  They actually are not that different, the major difference is in the amounts.  I tend to lean more towards what most would consider "clean foods" but I also try to fit certain foods into my daily nutrient ratios.  Healthy eating shouldn't be miserable.  This is one reason why so many people fail on "Diets," it should be a lifestyle change that includes wide variety of foods.  The key is to think outside the box and be sure to measure everything while dieting!    Here's what Tara and I had tonight.


Nothing is better for dinner on Memorial Day weekend than Hot Dogs......well Soy dogs!

Here's the breakdown from this meal.....
Fat- 7 g
CHO- 63 g
Protein- 50 g
-------------
Total- 515 Calories
Today my main focus was on speed work and form.  Here's how it went down.....

*Warm-ups excluded

Front Squats- 1x20@225 / 3x8@315
Narrow Leg press- 4x10
Smith machine Lunges- 3x10 (Each leg)
Leg extensions- 4x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment