Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th!


Well its Friday the 13th!!  So in honor of that I thought I would KILL a Back workout!  I was able to get it in a little early, so I headed over to Golds Gym East Wenatchee.  Everything felt "on" and I didn't have to deal with the usual Friday afternoon crowd.  It was just me, my Ipod, an empty gym and the weights.  Also, tomorrow I am going to be hitting another Leg workout with my good friend Ty.  It's the last time we will be able to train together for a few months, so were going to have to make it a good one!  Here's how today went......



* Warm-ups excluded

WG Pulldowns- 2x10 / 1x8 / 1x10
Ehlis Rows- 1x8@275 / 2x8@295 / 1x12@205
Seated Hammer Strength Row-  4x10  (5x45per side)
Stiffarm Pulldowns- 2x12 / 2x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment