Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mean Greens

Since its St Patrick's day I thought I would talk about a real green drink I incorporate in my program.  It is called Natural Berry Flavored Greens from the brand name Barleans.  I am a firm believer in getting your nutrients from various whole food sources, but this is one thing that in addition can cover your grounds.  I have tried a few different kinds of greens supplements, but this is one that by far actually tastes good and really has a slight berry flavor.  It has a great nutrient profile and I usually drink it in the morning after my first meal, or with my post workout meal.  I get mine at Fred Myers, but you can pick it up at any local Health and Supplement stores.






Today Tara and I tore up the gym.  Kept it at a quick pace and really worked up a sweat!  Here's how it went.....

*Warm-ups excluded

Pulldowns- 3x10 / 1x10*1x8
Nautilus seated row- 4x8
Hammer Strength High row- 2x10 / 2x8
Stiff arm pulldowns- 4x10

Seated calf press- 4x10
Seated toe press- 4x10+

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment