Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Deadlift PR!


I have had an amazing couple of workouts the last few days!  Monday was chest and abs and I was able to meet up with Ty.  I took a few video's of my working sets and an example of how I like to do Machine Flyes, just a little variation with my grip and hand placement.  Yesterday was just some cardio on the recumbent bike and then I focused on stretching and foam rolling, which is making a huge difference with my recovery, injury prevention and flexibility.  This is one area that most people overlook.  I am in this sport for the long run, so I am taking all the preventative measures I can.  Today's focus was Deadlifts, hamstrings and glutes.  It is by far my favorite lifting day and I woke up ready to go!  So far I am really happy with my progress on deadlifts and I actually hit another Personal Best today!  Here's how it went....





*Warm-ups excluded

Hybrid Sumo Deadlifts- 1x12@405 / 1x10@475 / 1x6@565 / 1x8@495
Leg curls- 3x8 / 1x10
Reverse Hypers- 4x10
Abductor- 3x15
Aductor- 3x15
Glute Kickback- 3x10
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment