Saturday, April 9, 2011

Solo


I am the type of person who really loves to train solo.  I always go to the gym with Tara, but we usually end up doing our own workouts, even if we are on the same split and meet up whenever either of us needs a spotter.  Its a great stress relief for me since I am around people all day for my job and I can just plug in my headphones and go to work.  Which is great so I can just focus on moving some weight and feed of my own internal motivation.  Don't get me wrong, I love training with a partner and I have with a few great friends over the years, but I usually only meet up for one or two workouts a week, so other than that solo is the way I roll.  

Had some great workouts the last few days!  I was able to meet up with my friend Eric on Thursday for some a great back workout and then today I went solo and trained some Chest.  Here's how it went.....



*Warm-ups excluded

Smithmachine Incline Press- 1x10@275 / 2x6@315
Hammer Stregnth Decline Press- 4x12
Flat DB Flyes- 4x10@60's
Low Pulley Flyes- 4x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment