Tuesday, February 15, 2011

8 years and 21 pounds

One thing many Natural Bodybuilders don't take into consideration is that this sport greatly resembles a Marathon.  My first experience with bodybuilding was the 2002 WFNA Rock Mountain Natural held in Spokane, WA. It was a drug/polygraph tested show on same guide lines as the NANBF/IFPA which I am now competing.  I was 21 years old and weighed in at 174 lbs the day of the show. I placed 4th of 9 in Novice.  It was defiantly an eye opener and had me addicted for more. It has been a learning experience ever since and I strive each day for improvement.  I am posting some comparison shots from the 2010  NANBF Washington State Natural, where I recently won the Overall and my IFPA Pro status.  I roughly weighed in at 195lbs. With 8 years of training under my belt and 21 lbs heavier on stage.  This is proof that it is you against you, strive to beat your best each and every day.

2002
 2010

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment