Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crushing it with 3 Natural Pros!

Crushing it with 3 Natural Pros!  Paul Tomko, Luke Ehlis and Scott Kluth

Tara and I just got back from a quick trip to Seattle, where we hit the town and enjoy some great food from Whole Foods.  I probably enjoyed that a little too much, but oh well.  I made up for it on Saturday.  I was able to meet up with NGA Pro Paul Tomko and WNBF Pro Scott Kluth to watch the prejudging of the 2011 NPC Iron Mountain, then headed into Golds to train some arms.  It was technically an off day for me, but I ended up following along and putting in some work.  This by far is one of the best parts of the sport, just hanging out with some friends and killing some weight.  Here are a few highlights from Saturday.



Today I went in for some legs and had a great one.  Here's how it went.....

*Warm-ups excluded

Front Squats (with Bands)- 3x12@315 / 2x8@385
Narrow Leg press- 1x25 / 2x30
Step-ups- 3x8
Leg extensions- 2x10 / 1x10*6*8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment