Sunday, July 3, 2011

4 weeks to go!

I had the opportunity to meet up with my friend Cohn Wolfe who is currently prepping for the 2011 NANBF Washington State Natural being held on July 30th in Seattle, Washington.  We ran through a great Back workout and even got a little extra posing in at the end.  I have to say he is looking ready and is going to do some damage this year!  This is by far one of my favorite parts of the sport.  Seeing someone really step it up and do what it takes to take their physique to the next level and he is doing all of that.  I had a great time and can't wait to see what he brings to the stage in less than 4 weeks! 



Today I had a great leg workout and here's how it went down.......

*Warm-ups excluded

Cybex Leg press- 3x8
SSFront Squats- 3x10@225 (3-1-3-1 Tempo)

Lunges- 4x10
Leg extensions- 3x10 / 2x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment