Thursday, July 14, 2011

My breakfast


Oatmeal and Blueberries!

Egg whites...Rocky style!

Breakfast is one of the single most important meals of the day.  After all its called Breakfast because you are "breaking the fast."  When it comes to my foods of choice I'm pretty plain and simple and usually stick to the same thing pretty much every day.  My favorites are Oatmeal, blueberries and egg whites.  I actually prefer to drink my liquid egg whites, because they are quick and they actually tastes like a thick glass of milk.  Its also safe because they are pasturized and not raw.  So its not really like "Rocky"  but close.....  

I was able to meet up with Ty for a great one!  Here's how it went down......



*Warm-ups excluded

DB Military press- 1x10@100's / 1x10@110's / 1x8@110's / 1x10@100's

"Flexolate" Lateral raise- 4x10
SS
Single arm cable rear delt- 4x10

Rope upright row- 4x10
Cable shrugs- 4x12
Standing DB Lateral raise- 1x12@50's / 1x10*8*8@40's (Rest pause set)

-Luke

1 comment: