Friday, July 22, 2011

Barlean's Omega Swirl


A little while ago I had the chance to try a few products from Barlean's.  Their products are locally manufactured in Ferndale, Washington and they specialize in fish and flax oils.  One of the products I love and have decided to keep in my supplement arsenal is their Peach Mango Omega Swirl. The taste is amazing and with all the health benefits from fish and flax, it is one thing I consider a staple in my daily routine.

Training has really been going well lately, especially since work has been so hectic.  The daily routine actually helps keep me sane in many ways.  Yesterday I was able to meet up with my good friend Ty for a great chest workout and we decided to go with a little higher rep scheme, since we haven't done anything like this for a while.  I actually hit a PR with max reps on Barbell Bench with 225lbs!



Today I had a great one and here's how it went down.....



*Warm-ups excluded

Trap Bar Deadlifts- 2x15 / 1x10
Stanging Single Leg Curl- 1x12 / 1x10 / 2x8
Abductor- 3x10
Aductor- 3x10
Glute Kickback- 4x8

Toe press- 5x10
Seated Calf Press- 3x12
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment