Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time to step it up!

Tanning touch ups before the 2010 NANBF Muscle Mayhem

It has almost been 1 year since I started my 2010 contest season and I have to say that my motivation is at an all time high to improve.  Seeing everyone prepping this year and bringing their best really sets the standards high and I know I have a long ways to go to hang with some of the best on the stage.  In just 9 days the 2011 NANBF Muscle Mayhem and IFPA Pro USA is taking place, which puts me at exactly 1 year out.  Lately my training has been going great and I have been shifting some of my focus over to Squats and Straight Leg Deadlifts, which are some of my favorite lifts.  When it all comes down to it, if your not putting 100% toward improvement, your just spinning your wheels.  My goal is to do some damage!

Had a great one and here's how it went down......



*Warm-ups excluded

SLDL- 1x12@405 / 1x8@495 / 1x5@495
Seated Leg curls- 4x10
Glute Kickcback- 4x10
Abductor- 3x15
Aductor- 3x15

Standing Calf press- 4x8
Seated Calf press- 4x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment