Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Me" Time!

Getting some final posing critiques before the 2010 NANBF California Natural Muscle Mayhem

Work has really been picking up the last few days and it looks like I am back to working 7 days per week again.  For those of you that don't know, I work at a Fruit Brokerage that specializes in processor fruit and we currently handle about 90% of all cherries from California all the way up to Washington and even into Canada.  The big difference this year is I am not prepping for the first time in 5 years!!  It really makes for some crazy times, but its only lasts for a few months.  I actually don't mind it too much because it really adds a sense of structure to each day and kind of puts me in a mode to really step things up.  Each day I know what I have to do, so I just have to do it and of course I always make time for my workouts.  They might just be a little sporadic with times, such as I might have to lift in the morning or later in the evening.  The one thing I can guarantee you is they ALL get done!  After all everyone has to have a little "me" time.......    


*Warm-ups excluded

BB Bench- 1x8@275 (Slow) / 1x6+1@335 / 1x5+1@335 / 1x6*RP*3@315
Hammerstrength Incline Press- 4x8
Machine Flyes- 4x10

Hanging leg raise- 4x10
Rope crunch- 4x15

No comments:

Post a Comment