Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Pre Workout Meal!


When it comes to my pre workout meal I am pretty consistent and like to eat about 1 1/2-2 hours prior to lifting.  My favorite, by far is Chobani Yogurt......well three at a time.  I purchase it at our local Costco by the case and it comes in three different flavors, strawberry, blueberry and peach.  I tend to stick to the pre packaged containers right now because it is easy to store in my cooler for the day and already pre measured.  Since it is technically my off season I'm not as anal retentive with measuring so I just go off the label.  Here is the breakdown.

Fat: 0 g
CHO: 60 g
Pro: 42 g
------
Total: 408 Calories
   
Now onto some training.  I was able to meet up with Gary again today for some Chest and here's how it went down.....



*Warm-ups excluded

Smithmachine Incline Press- 1x10@295 / 1x6+1@315 / 1x10@275
DB Press- 3x8@120's
Cable Flyes- 4x10
Low Pulley Flyes- 4x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment