Monday, June 20, 2011

HIIT Parachute Sprints


One thing I am trying to do this off season is keep some variation and really push myself to improve in all areas.  I am doing this by incorporating a few different forms of cardio and one is Parachute sprints.  This week I did them on Sunday, which is an off day from weights.  All I have to say is It was a very humbling experience with a headwind,  but they are an absolute blast and I am already looking forward to my next go with them. 



Today I had a great one today with Ty and Gary.  We kept it fast pace and suppersetted pretty much everything.  Two were lifting and one was resting, it worked out great!  Here's how it went down....

*Warm-ups excluded

Hammer strength Shoulder press- 3x10
[B]SS[/B]
DB Shrugs- 3x10@140's (Slow TUT)

Smith machine Upright row- 1x10@185 / 2x8@205
[B]SS[/B]
Cable Lateral raise- 2x12 / 1x10

Cable rear delt- 3x12
[B]SS[/B]
Cable front raise- 3x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment