Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back with it

This week's layout is a little different than usual.  During my current rotation I typically skip one workout per week, changing my six day lifting rotation into five with two days for recovery.  This week it just so happens to be my Leg/Quad focus day off, which would have landed on Saturday.  Instead, I am moving my Deadlift/Hamstring day to then, for a little more attention.  Plus the thought of an empty gym on weekend sealed the deal.  With this change I was able to meet up with my good friend Ty, whom I have been training with for the past 4 years.  We still manage to meet up at least two days a week for legs and deadlifts, which really helps with the motivation.  Today was a great one!  All really controlled reps, walked in, killed it and walked out.  Here's how it went...

*Warm-ups excluded
Pulldowns- 2x10 / 2x8
Non supported DB Rows- 2x12@150's / 1x10@150's / 1x8@80's (TUT)
Hammer strength High row- 2x10 / 2x8
Stiff arm pulldowns- 3x10

-Luke


  

No comments:

Post a Comment