Sunday, May 6, 2012

10 week out comparison


10 Weeks out from the 2012 IFPA Pro USA

Progress has been rolling right along and my weight is sitting just at 206lbs.  I am passing the 10 week out mark for my first show, so today just before cardio Tara was able to take a few progress pictures for comparison from my last prep.  I had many areas I wanted to improve on this past offseason and now is when I can start to see if I have made any progress towards those goals of improvement.  Progress is made a day at a time, the key is to be consistent and it will come.

2010 Prep

























2012 Prep









































































Also, here are a few training highlights from this past week.




Had a great one and here's how it went.....

*Warm-ups excluded

Leg Press- 4x10
Hack Squat + Bands- 2x10 / 3x8
Smithmachine Lunge- 4x8 1x12
Leg Extensions- 4x10 / 1x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment