Monday, September 5, 2011

Consistency


Things have been going great lately and right now and my lifting focus has been on a rotation of Squats and SLDL.  I really enjoy this layout because I am able to place more of an emphasis on some of my other favorite lifts and it doesn't hinder my progress.  My split is still pretty much the same with 1-2 off days per week that float around depending on how I am feeling at the time.  This split also really helps with consistency by keeping each workout slightly different so things don't get stale and I start each day looking forward to my next workout.  If your consistent and having fun with it the progress will come over time.

Had a great one and here's how it went.....




*Warm-ups excluded

WG Pulldowns- 1x10 / 2x8
T-Bar Row- 2x8 / 1x10*10
Neutral Grip Cable Row- 3x8
Rope Pulldowns- 3x8
Hammerstrength Pullovers- 3x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment