Monday, September 19, 2011

Intensity!


Everyone I know brings a slightly different form of intensity to the gym.  Some are vocal and some keep to them self, but as long as your putting your effort towards the weights it doesn't really matter.  I am the type of person who doesn't say much.  I spend most of my time between sets thinking and visualizing my next set.  If you can't do in mentally then you will never accomplish it physically.  This past week I was able to meet up with Ty Goodrich and Alex Reynolds for an awesome Deadlift session.  We set up a few bars and did some work!  Each of us use a different technique to get psyched for a set, but we all have the same outcome!  Outwork our last set!!



Had a great one and here's how it went down.....



*Warm-ups excluded

Pullups(BW)- 5x10 (slow)
Seated Cable Row- 5x10
Single Arm BB Row- 3x8
Hammerstrength Pullover (Reverse Grip)- 3x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment