Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Positivity


September is rolling right along and summer just seems to be hanging around.  To me this is one of my favorite times of the year with the cool mornings and hot days!  It makes for some great energy headed into the gym and really keeps the positivity high.  This is one area that is really important to me.  In a sport that is filled with so many subjective comments, it is more important than ever to keep a positive attitude towards yourself and especially towards others.  We all share a common goal with so many different paths that lead to the same destination, so who are we to judge the route that someone takes.  As long as you enjoy what you are doing and are making progress there will always be someone who might not approve of your approach.  Just find what works for you and keep pushing forward! 
  
One thing I try to do every so often during my workouts is something to really push my limits.  This week I tried some high rep sets with Barbell curls.  I was able to set another best and made another goal for later, here's how they went...



Today Back was on the list.  I had a great one and here's how it went.....



*Warm-ups excluded

WG Pulldown- 2x10 / 1x8 / 1x6
RG Deficit BB Row- 2x10@315 / 2x8@315
Freemotion High Row- 4x8
Hammerstrength Pullover- 4x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment