Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Keep the change!



I am a firm believer in variation and one thing I try to focus on is constant change in my workout routine.  Each workout I try different rep ranges to make sure I cover all areas of strength and endurance and to keep things interesting.  I tend to favor the 8-12 rep range, but the key is to leave no stone unturned, because no one really knows how your body will respond until you try it. 

Here is a video of my deadlift session last week where I worked up to a peak set of 18@455lbs.



Keep the change frequent and the progress will come with time.  Today I had a great one and here's how it went.....

*Warm-ups excluded

Hybrid Sumo Deadlifts- 1x12@405 (Slow) / 1x10@495 / 3x8@495
Leg curls- 4x8
Reverse Hypers- 4x10
Aductor- 3x15
Abductor- 3x15

Standing Calf- 4x10
Single leg Seated Calf- 4x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment