Monday, August 1, 2011

The 2011 NANBF Washington State Natural Weekend

Breaking in the downtown Seattle Golds


This weekend Ty and I made a quick trip over to watch the 2011 NANBF Washington State Natural held at the Moore theater in downtown Seattle.  The show was awesome and is growing bigger and bigger every year.  This year had some amazing physiques and we left more inspired than ever!  Congrats to everyone who competed and to Kevin and Denise James for running another excellent show!  I already can't wait for next year!



After the morning show Ty and I were able to meet up with WNBF Pro Scott Kluth, NGA Pro Paul Tomko, Natural Competitor Tony Quincy, NPC Natural Champion Ken Ralston and Washington State Deadlift record holding powerlifter Caleb Ralston for an EPIC Back workout.   We strolled through downtown Seattle and broke in the Golds Gym.  This is why I love this sport and here's how it went down.....



I had a blast getting to know everyone a little better and I can't wait to do it again!!!

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment