Sunday, March 4, 2012

Game Face


My "skinny" game face at the 2010 NANBF California Natural Muscle Mayhem.
Everything has been progressing well and the scale is steadily moving in the right direction.  This week I weighed in at 223.8 and I am still feeling great in and out of the gym.  I was even able to pull another PR in the Snatch Grip Deadlift this past Wednesday, so there is no complaints with that.  Here's a clip from one of my working sets.

Now its time to get my game face on because I am soon coming to the point where my body likes to fight back.  I am going to be making a few trips out of town.  So the cooler is packed and I am ready to train in a little different atmosphere, possibly with a few friends which always helps with the motivation.  This sport is all about balance and its up to you to find what works best.  Many people think you need to have tunnel vision through your entire prep and they end up pushing friends and family away.  The truth is they are a support system that you can use to your advantage.  They can help push your physique and training to new levels as long as you let them.


*Warm-ups excluded

WG Pulldowns- 3x10 / 1x8
Meadows Row- 3x10 / 2x8
Lifefitness Cable Pulldown- 4x8
Hammerstrength Pullover- 4x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment