Sunday, February 19, 2012

Progress at 21 weeks out!

I am just passing the 21 week out mark and weighing 228.6.  Overall everything is feeling great so far during my prep and I am really starting to pick up some steam with visual progress, which always makes you feel a little better.  The biggest part is staying consistant and doing the work every single day, which makes it hard for most people because there is no instant gratification.  The work I am putting in now will show in time.  I also took a few progress pictures for comparison from my last prep.  I am still roughly about 1/2 a pound lighter, but there is a slight difference natural lighting.  Now I just have to keep pushing it all the way to the stage and bring the best total package I can.

2010



2012



I also put together a few training highlights from this past week



*Warm-ups excluded

Safety Bar Squats-  1x12@335 / 2x8@385 / 1x8@335 / 1x8@225 (1 sec Pause at bottom)
V-Squat- 4x10
Single Leg Press- 4x8
Leg Extensions- 3x10 / 2x8

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment