Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time to own 2012!

This past year I feel that I have evolved in may areas in and out of the gym.  I have placed an emphasis to think outside of the box, enjoy all aspects of my training and most importantly I am rolling into my contest prep healthy and hungry.  I would also like to thank everyone for all their help and support this past year.  It has been an amazing journey that just keeps getting better each and every day and this is one reason I love what I do so much.  With this I wanted to post a few training highlights from my 2011 offseason as a base for self improvement next year.



Now that 2011 has come and gone, it is time to press forward into 2012 with one huge goal on my mind....to improve and have fun!

Had a great one and here's how it went...



*Warm-ups excluded

Pullups- 3x15 / 2x10 (Pause at bottom)
Chambered BB Row- 3x10@315 / 1x15@
Reverse NG Pulldown- 4x10
Hammerstrength Pullover- 4x10

Hanging leg raise- 4x10
Cable Crunch- 4x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment