Saturday, December 3, 2011

Evolve


Its crazy to think that a whole year of my offseason has flown by and I am starting to get that contest prep itch again. This entire year has been a great learning experience for me in many ways and I have really enjoyed the whole process.  One thing I have discovered is that no one should place a limit on their progress.  What I mean is you should always be open to changes and try to think outside of the box.  So many people are close minded, especially when it comes to diet and fitness that they have already limited their progress without knowing any better. You are always right in your own mind, so it is up to you to keep it a learning process and evolve mentally as well as physically.

Had a great one and here's how it went.......



*Warm-ups excluded

Pullups- 2x10 / 3x8(+40lbs) / 1x10
TBar Rows- 2x8 / 1x6*8*10
High Row Machine- 4x10
Hammerstrength Pullovers- 2x10 / 2x8
NG Pulldowns- 3x10

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment