Sunday, June 24, 2012

Still doing it to it!

Reverse Grip BB Rows 3 weeks out.
It's been a few weeks since my last update, but things have been rolling right along.  Work is in full swing with cherry harvest and I am now less than 3 weeks out from the IFPA Pro USA.  My weight is still steadily dropping and I have no doubt I will be bringing my best to date.  There is still time to keep pushing it and that I will!  Here are a few highlight clips from the past 2 weeks of training.



These next few weeks look like they are going to be super busy, but this actually helps keep me in a routine and the time will blow by.  Before I know it Tara and I will be making the trip south to Sacramento, slapping on some Dream Tan and hanging out with a ton of great friends.

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment